Reply #2425 airwickss's post

ape punyer soklan..takkn kak jel antor emel kt kbs dr pagi smpai ke mlm

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2009 10:54 PM | Show all posts

saranghae..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-4-2009 10:57 PM | Show all posts

jp aka minho pun kat pjbat gak kak jel..

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2009 11:26 PM | Show all posts
clubbox mana yg boleh d/l citer ni....

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2009 11:33 PM | Show all posts

cr : soompi & lunar sea

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2009 11:36 PM | Show all posts

Balas #2431 anonymous5050\ catat

ala tomeinya ge n yj..

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2009 11:51 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-4-2009 11:51 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by munna at 13-4-2009 23:26
clubbox mana yg boleh d/l citer ni....

Log In dan Join clubbox ni . To join the cb, klik text  sebelah kanan atas  2005.08.21 tu.

http://clubbox.co.kr/cinerva

Text yg hhhhh highlight tu,  drama BOF.  Pilihlah nak Entail version ,  Moohan version,  HD files etc.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2009 12:29 AM | Show all posts

Balas #2425 airwickss\ catat

kena siap kan documents utk big bosses utk meeting esok ngan bursa

*masalah nya....akak bkn sexitery pun uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2009 12:42 AM | Show all posts
sempena Jun Pyo & Jan Di Days.........

saling merindu........... (pndi2 jek aku..............kekeke)

(gigih b'usaha buat.............kekeke )

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-4-2009 12:48 AM | Show all posts
ni dah ada blom? taken from AF

On the afternoon of April 12, Kim Beom held a fan meeting in Korea. ‘Kim Beom, With Sweet Day’ took place for three hours at Kwangwoo University’s Culture Centre. Approximately 600 fans were in attendance, including some from Japan, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, and even Guatemala. The event was emceed by comedian Byun Ki Soo.

Kim Beom entered singing Shin Seung Hun’s classic, “I Believe”, and made the crowd erupt into cheers. After he spoke a few words of greeting, there was a cake-cutting to celebrate three years since his debut. Fans presented him with 600 paper roses that they folded for him. A question and answer period followed.

When asked what he believes is his attractive quality is, Kim answered with a shy laugh, “Many people tell me that it’s my smiling appearance.” He said that Zo In Sung has been [one of his] favorite actors for awhile, and he hopes that he can be like Zo who debuted at a similar age (as Kim). If Kim had to choose between love and friendship, he admitted that he would choose love. Kim Beom also told the crowd that he would work hard to give happiness to his fans and the many people around him that he’s grateful to.

His Boys Over Flowers castmates, Kim Hyun Joong and Kim Joon, were also present to give Kim Beom support at the fan meeting. Kim Hyun Joong showed up for an hour, while Kim Joon was there with his fellow T-Max members to perform the theme song from Boys Over Flowers, “Paradise”.

Kim Hyun Joong said about his friend, “While watching East of Eden, I thought that [Beom] is someone who is good at acting with anger and with tears. When I saw him in real life, his face was really small and he had a force as an actor.” Continuing on about their friendship, he explained, “We became close through doing Boys Over Flowers together. We play soccer together, go to [each other's] houses, and are enjoying ourselves.”

Kim Joon admitted, “At first, it seemed like he’d be arrogant (laughter), I quickly realized that he was a warm and bright person. He’s a very good person who is also quite mischievous.”

This was also the first time that that Kim Beom’s personal track from the Boys Over Flowers OST, “I’m Going Right Now To Meet [Her]” (loosely translated from “지금 만나러 갑니다”), was revealed to the public.

Kim was moved to tears near the end of the meeting, when fans presented him with a five-minute video clip they had prepared. He expressed his thanks, saying that he’s faced difficulty lately but has gained strength through the fans’ love.

He wrapped up the event stating to his fans, “I will try hard so that I can give more joy to all of you who believe in me despite my inadequacy and send me lots of love.”

Kim Beom reportedly gave all of the staff a scare by plopping down (almost like collapsing into a sitting position) as soon as he entered the waiting room at the end of the event. According to a source, Kim had to receive two shots the day before and one shot the day of [the fan meeting] because of his weak body condition. Another source also said that Kim has had trouble even speaking due to swollen tonsils. However, he wanted to keep his appointment with his fans and gave his all while hosting the three-hour fan meeting.

Kim Beom went to New York for a week-long working holiday at the beginning of this month. He is heading over to Tokyo on April 15 along with the rest of F4, Ku Hye Sun, SS501, and T-Max. Upon his return to Korea following the promotional activities for Boys Over Flowers‘ Japanese premiere, Kim Beom will begin filming for Flight (Fly Up; 비상) with Kim Byul on April 20.

Source: KPculture

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-4-2009 12:49 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Jelita at 14-4-2009 00:29
kena siap kan documents utk big bosses utk meeting esok ngan bursa

*masalah nya....akak bkn sexitery pun uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

masih kat ofis ke?  Siannya.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-4-2009 12:53 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2009 12:57 AM | Show all posts
besar gedabak ..................harusss tdo mimpi yg indah je dgn min ho............

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

26-5-2024 02:38 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.156127 second(s), 41 queries .