CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: An.Shieru

GACKT - Until The Last Day single pg.25!

[Copy link]
Post time 4-2-2010 08:01 PM | Show all posts
ada gambar lg dak? huhuhu.....igt nk wat keje. tgk gambo2 nih trs tak jd.
Weller Post at 4-2-2010 19:59

hi~~~

1st post umah GACKT yer?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-2-2010 10:47 PM | Show all posts
ada gambar lg dak? huhuhu.....igt nk wat keje. tgk gambo2 nih trs tak jd.
Weller Post at 4-2-2010 19:59

hehehe...ade jer..nnt ai post kat sini lagik..

eh..lupe nak berkenalan...
Hi!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2010 10:50 PM | Show all posts
byknya gambo menggoda! ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2010 06:42 PM | Show all posts
421# Kittie

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2010 06:43 PM | Show all posts

Hi!!!
amyhisashi Post at 4-2-2010 22:47

hehe..musti. dah lama usha umah ni, tp br skrg tergerak nk join. huhuhu

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2010 06:46 PM | Show all posts

Hi!!!
amyhisashi Post at 4-2-2010 22:47

hai!!!! hajimemashite [xtau eje betui ke tidak]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-2-2010 11:38 PM | Show all posts
dah betul dah ejanya tu

Use magic Report

Post time 10-2-2010 09:51 AM | Show all posts
GACKT as a Voice Actor Leaves Everyone Unquestionably Impressed.

In the new movie of Luc Besson "Arthus and the Revenge of Maltazard", GACKT will be making an appearance as part of the voice acting cast. As in the previous part, he will be taking over the role as the arch enemy of the main character.

[I really want to come up to the feelings of the director. So please expect something unlike GACKT, as you know him through music. I think it is interesting that I am taking a different approach on the impressions of my normal voice. Please look forward to it!] GACKT said with vivid enthusiasm.

The director commented on the continuous work with GACKT as a voice actor in the movie [Maltazard is an evil emperor, but this time, there is more of a tame approach to his character. I think it is a good way to also show a new side to GACKT. And the female fans will certainly have to watch it!]

Source: musicjapanplus

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-2-2010 06:34 PM | Show all posts
GACKT's New DVD to Surpass Michael Jackson's??

Recently GACKT is working long nights through to complete his new [VISUALIVE DVD] and while his body seems to be demanding some rest, he keeps working hard for the fans, who are desperately waiting for the release of this new DVD.
However, this procedure seems to be coming to an end!

While checking the finished product on a large screen, a staff person commented [This is going to surpass THIS IS IT...]

[That person kept saying [Awesome, awesom] over and over again. We will be able to send this out to you very soon, which is a great relief.] GACKT himself commented.
So please look forward to the release of this DVD, just like GACJT wants you to!

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2010 06:43 AM | Show all posts
SUGIZO and GACKT to Collaborate for Stage Production!!

Recently GACKT is busily involved in his "NEMURI×GACKT PROJECT" as Nemuri Kyoushirou, to which it has now been announced, that for the play [眠狂四郎無頼控 / Nemuri Kyoushirou Buraihikae], SUGIZO will be making his debut as a stage musician.

Alone for the reason, that the two of them have been members of S.K.I.N. this should be causing some attention.

Within the play [眠狂四郎無頼控 / Nemuri Kyoushirou Buraihikae] GACKT is taking over the role of the new hero Nemuri Kyoushirou.
It should be interesting to see, how GACKT is portraying the hero Nemuri Kyoushirou, after he had played the role of modern heros like Kamen Rider before.

Even more so, since said character played by GACKT is supported by SUGIZO himself.

In the interview SUGIZO has provided musicJAPANplus in 2010 he said, that he will give his very best as he himself does to make good music and to do the things whole heartedly.
With this said, it should certainly be great music he will be presenting.
On a more private note, SUGIZO said laughing that his goal for 2010 will be to [definitely find a girl-friend.]

More on the contents of this interview can be found at musicJAPANplus, so please take a look.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-3-2010 02:24 AM | Show all posts
GACKT Says "My Root of Music is Chopin" and Talks About How to Keep His beauty

Chopin has affected many Japanese artists including GACKT.
"It is Chopin that taught me beauty, resonance, pleasantness and sadness of music, it can give people courage and meaning of the notes that overlap one another. It's no exaggeration to say that my base of music is Chopin. Chopin's music strongly affected me, its allurement and charm. I want you to find out yourself." He commented on the site ETERNAL CHOPIN that introduces "ETERNAL CHOPIN" and other CDs of Chopin.

As a GACKT fan you should know his favorite animal, which are cats, hence cat mascots often appears on his stage. He has done photo shoots with two little cats in ROCK STAR vol.3. He said "I like how cats always keep their appropriate distance. I should learn from it." What does he really mean?

He also talks about how he maintains his beauty. He drinks special water with ascorbic acid and prefers eating Ashitaba, grown on Hachijo-Island in Japan. He recommends it to get rid of cellulite.

In ROCK STAR vol.2 he talks about seaweed to keep his beautiful black hair! He is eating hikiji, seaweed, everyday! But he hates that it looks like legs of cockroaches. Why did he start eating it? He says "I started getting bald!" This interview is hilarious! If you are a GACKT fan you must check out this issue!

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2010 02:33 AM | Show all posts
GACKT to Show Real Man in 2010!

"戦国武将祭 / Sengoku Busho Sai" was held in Saitama Super Arena on March 6th and 7th. KOEI, as the organizer of the event, is a famous company has a 20-year history in producing simulation game for PC

This event tended to catch up the trend that "Rekijo (歴女, Girls who are fond of history)" is increasing these years. The two-day event was heated up by seiyus (声優, voice actors) and musicians, and gathered a great many attendance.

Voice actors, artists, entertainers and military commander fighters in "戦国無双3 / Sengoku Musou 3", a game published by KOEI, appeared on the event.
The model An, who is known as a "Rekijo" and the actor Daito Shunsuke served as emcee.

The gorgeous lineup including Do As Infinity, alan, and GACKT came on artist live performance. Under the theme of " Sengoku Jidai(戦国時代, the age of civil war)", GACKT appeared in armor, as like as a character walking out of the game, and caused the venue burst into screams. He performed "ZAN (斬)" and "Setsu Getsu Ka (雪月花)", two theme songs of "戦国無双3 / Sengoku Musou 3".

GACKT is busy with working on Visualive DVD these days.
"It has been 3 years since I had the idea. I want to have more people enjoy this work in which I exert all my strength." said GACKT.
It is also known as an unbending work of GACKT. And everyone is waiting for the completion announcement from GACKT.

In addition, GACKT is going to attend male-limited live at the end of this month.
Tickets of this event are now on sale. Check out the information below!

煌☆雄兎狐塾 -男尊女秘肌嘩祭- / GACKT Kira☆OtokoJuku -Danson Johi Hadaka Sai-
March 21th 2010 (Sunday)

OPEN 16:00/START 17:00
CLUB CITTA' KAWASAKI
ALL STANDING (Entry by Reference Number) ¥6,500(tax-in)

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2010 01:38 AM | Show all posts
"Feudal Warlord Festival" to be Held! GACKT Wearing Armor Sings Theme Song

"KOEI Presents Feudal Warlord Festival" was held at Saitama Super Arena on March 6th and 7th.
The game "Samurai Warriors" became a big hit and it triggered "Civil War boom", and "Reki Onna(Woman who is fan of history)" arose among women.
There were many attendants for this event as well as people cosplayed as a character in "Samurai Warriors".

Test machine of poplar game were getting attention including "Samurai Warrior 3". There were exhibition of original pictures drawn by Go Nagano, autograph session, "Which Feudal Warlord are you?" corner that decides which Feudal Warlord you look like, food area named "Sengoku Yataimura", shop will full of Sengoku items, exhibition of the period drama "Ten Chi Jin" setting with armor which was used in the drama.

On the main stage, there was talk event with developer of the game, cast, and voice actors of "Samurai Warrior", dubbing voice actors threw down wrestling and it became the main attraction of this event.

Overall hosts were great, Actor Shunsuke Daito, top model Anne and comedian Kirin.
Nozomi Sasaki, top model, dressed as Oichi in "Samurai Warrior" appeared it was almost like a fashion show. There was live performance of Do As Infinity, alan who sang the theme song of "Red Cliff" and Nana Tanimura. The content was quite a turbulent age (Sengoku) age entertainment.

Text of GACKT appeared on the screen and he appeared in armor like Kenshin Uesugi in "Fūrin Kazan" in the end. He sang the theme song and ending theme of "Samurai Warrior 3 " and it was the climax of the day.

Fan of voice actors, wrestling, artist and model became one in "Feudal Warlord Festival". It was just like time travel to turbulent age. Let's see what will happen with "turbulent age" in the modern times.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2010 08:32 PM | Show all posts
GACKT R&RII Visualive Trailer Finally Released!

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2010 01:06 AM | Show all posts
gackt xnk kuarkan single baru ka?

bila bunraku nk kuar neh?

jadi dak dia nk retired taun ni?

adey......

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2010 01:11 AM | Show all posts
gackt baru abes show tuk audience lelaki jer hari tuh... nnti kuar ah tuh single baru dier, bukan leh dok diam pun dier nih...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-4-2010 08:43 PM | Show all posts
GACKT Finally Released New Live DVD after its Postponements!

GACKT has released DVD "GACKT VISUALIVE ARENA TOUR 2009 REQUIEM ET REMINISCENCE II FINAL" which included his live at Saitama Super Arena and his nation tour on March 31st.
"This is not the culmination. This is a new experiment and it just started. That's how it is like. I wish from the bottom of my heart that this work that accomplished at the risk of our life will be delivered to your hand and touch your heart."

Although, this DVD was supposed to be delivered in November 2009.
It is a long awaited album for both GACKT and his fans. Its release was postponed 3 times since GACKT and his staff schedule had different schedule.

This is a huge work as it is as long as 4 hours and 20 minutes.
His tour motif is Germany in World War II, its more like watching a movie rather than live show.

You should see it with your eyes!

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2010 04:26 PM | Show all posts
mana nak download nih???

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2010 03:23 AM | Show all posts
mana nak download nih???
Weller Post at 3-4-2010 16:26

nak download aper?

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2010 01:08 AM | Show all posts
Toshiaki Karasawa's Career Ends up in Pajamas?

Japanese actor Toshiaki Karasawa (唐沢寿明), Hayato Ichihara (市原隼人) and the singer GACKT attended the new CM release conference of the coffee brand "Wonda" in Tokyo.

Karasawa, who played the role of the manager in the CM, appeared in pajamas, the same as he did in the CM. With other two in suits, "The best of my career from the beginning till now ends up like this?" said Karasawa in low spirits. And GACKT, the section head, said: "Only manager Karasawa can wear that pajamas." and Ichihara, the new employee, said: "It's totally not incongruous." trying to flatter Karasawa. They also argued whether the image of subordinates should be "work hard like a man" and analyzed that "even you wear like this, you are not persuasive." In the end, they announced that they would promote the product with all full energy.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

27-5-2024 06:51 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.160121 second(s), 41 queries .