CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: FreeMen

LIVERPOOL FC- EPL - World Class Suarez Selamatkan Maruah liverpool di ANFIELD..

Close [Copy link]
Post time 4-4-2012 05:23 PM | Show all posts
Reply 480# sudugaru

dengar2 nak pakai 3 striker/forward.

nak pakai 4-3-3 or 3-4-3?

katanya nak beli lagi satu striker utk support andy carroll dari kiri.

sebabnya kenapa luis suarez (RF) dulu d ajax sbb pakai 3 striker.

ni yg brader freeman mention td...
klu ikut kenyataan nih..
carol tetap pilihan utama..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-4-2012 05:29 PM | Show all posts
Reply  sudugaru

ni yg brader freeman mention td...
klu ikut kenyataan nih..
carol tetap pi ...
antagenaiz Post at 4-4-2012 17:23

alahai..dia ni dah la lembab..dia bukan laju macam dulu..sudah2 la..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-4-2012 07:35 AM | Show all posts
ini hari gua site visit ke taiping.

yahuuuu tak lepak opis seharian.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2012 09:07 AM | Show all posts
Ten Players Liverpool Should Offload If They Want to Push for Top Four Spot

A collection of Anfield first team players who are just not good enough.

Jordan Henderson-mamat suka men rambut

The arrival from Sunderland has made many wonder just what the £20m outlay was for. The midfielder has been atrocious throughout the season and whilst some may defend the player on the grounds of his age there is no escaping the fact that the 21 year old is simply not good enough.

Fabio Aurelio

Brazilian is likely to leave in the summer and whilst the wide-man has in the past proved effective he is now way past his sell-by date. Has played just one minute of Premier League football this season.

Alberto Aquilani

Whilst the Italian is a player who could add quality to the Liverpool side it seems that Kenny Dalglish thinks otherwise, if so there is no reason to keep loaning out the midfielder, sell him and get a good price for his services, nothing short of £10m.

Joe Cole

Doing well at Lille but doesn’t fit the youthful ethos of the club. Needs to be sold to wipe his £90k a week wages off the balance sheet.

Maxi Rodriguez

Argentine has at times been a good impact player, those days are long gone now.

Daniel Agger

When fully fit the Danish international is a determined and talented defender, the problem is that the 27 year old is rarely fit for more than a couple of months at a time. Time to sell and bring in a more reliable presence at the back.

Jay Spearing

Tigerish in the tackle but positionally inept, again age is used in defence of the locally born midfielder but at 23 such an excuse is wearing thin.

Andy Carroll

Forget the fact that he has a £35m price tag hanging around his neck like a noose, even if he cost half that fee the former Newcastle United man would still be considered a very expensive mistake. Could be tough to find a buyer though.

Stewart Downing

One of the most frustrating players in the Premier League. Has the ability and at times during his last term at Aston Villa he really was impressive, however at Anfield he has struggled. Hasn’t scored in 29 Premier League matches and hasn’t provided much in the way of assists either.

Dirk Kuyt

Hard working and a Liverpool hero but he doesn’t fit the direction the Merseyside club is looking to move towards, i.e. planning for the future. The Dutchman wants regular first team football and therefore should be allowed to leave to pursue just that.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2012 09:23 AM | Show all posts
Liverpool, Newcastle in contact with Barcelona playmaker Afellay

Liverpool chief Damien Comolli is ready to relaunch their bid for Barcelona midfielder Ibrahim Afellay.

Now fully fit, Afellay is back in Barca coach Pep Guardiola's first team squad, though knows he has little chance of getting past the likes of Cristian Tello and Ivan Cuenca in the manager's long-term plans.

Inter Milan have already made contact with Afellay's camp about his plans and learned Barca will accept a bid of £6 million at the end of the season.

Comolli, who tried for Afellay last season, remains interested and it's emerged Newcastle United have also asked to be kept informed ahead of the summer market.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2012 09:24 AM | Show all posts

Tottenham battling Liverpool for Ricky van Wolfswinkel

Adrian insists he's happy at Atletico Madrid.

Tottenham are tracking Sporting Lisbon striker Ricky van Wolfswinkel.The People says Spurs are monitoring the Sporting Lisbon star with a view to making a £10million summer bid, but face stiff competition from Inter Milan.Liverpool have been long-term admirers of the forward, 23, with Newcastle also having failed to sign him in the past.But Spurs want to get a deal done for Van Wolfswinkel who joined Sporting from Utrecht last summer, but insists he is not ready to quit Portugal.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-4-2012 09:27 AM | Show all posts
Spurs, Liverpool target Adrian committed to Atletico Madrid

Adrian insists he's happy at Atletico Madrid.

The talented Spain U21 striker has been linked with Tottenham and Liverpool in recent weeks.

"I only came here last year and I'm very happy," he insisted. "My only intention is to focus on doing well here."

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2012 10:00 AM | Show all posts
takde pn yg dr england..gelap la masa depan..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-4-2012 11:29 AM | Show all posts
takde pn yg dr england..gelap la masa depan..
antagenaiz Post at 5-4-2012 10:00

hehehhee...x de plak aku dgr cite..

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2012 12:45 PM | Show all posts
aik baru satu sizen sign, dah nk jual..
kalu betul jd,memang manager tahap sampah

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2012 02:08 PM | Show all posts
Reply 490# gicks79

mmg dah terbukti sampah..
membazir je 100 juta

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2012 02:30 PM | Show all posts
aik baru satu sizen sign, dah nk jual..
kalu betul jd,memang manager tahap sampah
gicks79 Post at 5-4-2012 12:45

kejenya mmg nak menghabiskan duit...klu aku elok amik player2 muda

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2012 02:31 PM | Show all posts
Reply  gicks79

mmg dah terbukti sampah..
membazir je 100 juta
h0lysh1t Post at 5-4-2012 14:08

klu betul aku akan sokong...

memang membazir pun...

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2012 02:37 PM | Show all posts
kejenya mmg nak menghabiskan duit...klu aku elok amik player2 muda
sudugaru Post at 5-4-2012 14:30

hehe carrot ngn hendo pon muda lagik

kesian KD... sume pun silap

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2012 02:38 PM | Show all posts
Kenny Dalglish plans Liverpool FC summer clear-out

KENNY DALGLISH is ready to oversee another Liverpool FC summer clear-out  as he aims to address his team’s underwhelming Premier League form.

Dirk Kuyt, Maxi Rodriguez and Fabio Aurelio are the most prominent  names expected to move on during  the next transfer window with Liverpool director of football Damien Comolli having already identified a  number of targets.

Both Kuyt and Maxi have grown  frustrated at their lack of first-team  action under Dalglish this season,  with the Liverpool manager instead  often turning to midfield summer arrivals Jordan Henderson, Stewart  Downing and Charlie Adam.

Despite scoring in the Carling Cup  final to help win the first silverware  of his six-year Anfield career, Kuyt  has started only 22 of Liverpool’s 42  games this season and netted just  twice in the Premier League.

Maxi ended last season with seven  goals in four games but has subsequently made only 15 outings this  term.

The pair are aged 31 and are soon  to enter the final year of their contracts, making this summer the last  time Liverpool can realistically cash  in on their value.

Feyenoord, who sold Kuyt to Anfield for £9million in August 2006, are  interested in re-signing the Holland  international, with sporting director  Martin van Geel saying recently: “I  would love to welcome Dirk at Feyenoord as soon as possible.

“He fits in here more than anybody  else. He is more than welcome at the  club.”

Rob Jansen, Kuyt’s agent, confirmed: “Feyenoord know that Dirk  will join them once he returns to  Netherlands. But when? It’s impossible to answer that question.

“We are just waiting to see what  happens at Liverpool now and what’s  coming his way.

“We will make a decision on his  future after that.”

Aurelio, meanwhile, has already  been informed he will not be offered a  new deal when his current agreement  expires at the end of the campaign.

Dalglish and Comolli are running  the rule over a number of possible  targets, both for the first team and to  bolster the youth ranks.

Liverpool are preparing an offer for  Feyenoord’s highly-rated 17-year-old  midfielder Tony Trindade de Vilhena,  and are also looking at Udinese’s  Colombia international Pablo  Armero, who can play as a left-back  or left winger.

And they are hopeful of  signing Crewe Alexandra  midfielder Dan Smith  from under the nose of  Manchester City, with  Roberto Mancini having  already agreed a £300,000  fee for the midfielder.

Meanwhile, Martin Skrtel is delighted at the prospect of meeting Everton  at Wembley in next week’s  FA Cup semi-final.

“I wanted it to be Everton,” he said.

“I’ve played in lots of  derbies now and having a  Merseyside derby at  Wembley will be brilliant.

“I’ve played in some  great stadiums like the  Santiago Bernabeu, the  Emirates, Wembley. I  would probably go for  Wembley as my favourite,  it’s a special place for me.”

Skrtel is determined to  keep showing Liverpool’s  strikers how it’s done despite having already surpassed his goals target for  the season.

Skrtel has netted four  times this campaign including an effort in the  Carling Cup final at  Wembley against Cardiff  City.

And, speaking to the  LFC magazine, he said:  “It’s the most I’ve scored  in a season because usually I don’t get too many. I  got one in my second full  season here, then I got  two.

“So I wanted to get  three this season. I’ve got  four at the moment and  I’m happy with that.

“My strike against  Cardiff wasn’t the nicest  goal but it was special to  score in a final at Wembley.

“My friends were very  happy for me, they all congratulated me. I got a lot of text messages and BBMs too.”

player2 bagus dia nak jual..walaupun tua,ada lagi gunanya...KD..KD

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2012 02:51 PM | Show all posts
hehe carrot ngn hendo pon muda lagik

kesian KD... sume pun silap
h0lysh1t Post at 5-4-2012 14:37

muda mmg muda..klu x perform susah gak...

carrol lembab,x macam dia main kat newcastle..henderson..nak bolot je kejenya..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-4-2012 03:03 PM | Show all posts
muda mmg muda..klu x perform susah gak...

carrol lembab,x macam dia main kat newcastle.. ...
sudugaru Post at 5-4-2012 14:51

carroll tu kena ada orang macam kevin nolan..
dia dah jadi macam bapak carroll kat newcastle dulu
masalah carroll ni mental,emosi dia.. bukan fizikal

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2012 04:49 PM | Show all posts
mn pegi org kat sini..semua amik unpaid leave ka...

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2012 07:42 PM | Show all posts
sibuk ternak patin kot

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2012 08:46 AM | Show all posts
ade je...tp br berpeluang nk jenguk tt ni.
bc paper smlm ke kelmarin, mmg KD nk jual kuyt.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-9-2024 05:00 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069753 second(s), 31 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.