Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2008 07:38 PM | Show all posts

Reply #176 conan's post

tak puas hati riise keluar..  

bantahann !!

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2008 07:51 PM | Show all posts

Reply #183 brader_jon's post

ko tgk la sape main tmpt die semalam.... :eek: finnan...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2008 07:52 PM | Show all posts

Reply #180 epitome's post

sakit mata bang? :eek:

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2008 08:13 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by conan at 3-2-2008 06:33 PM
Benitez leads Kop clearout

bila la nak terjadi?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 3-2-2008 08:31 PM | Show all posts
[table=487][tr][td=2,1,487]STEVIE VOTED ENGLAND'S FINEST
Jimmy Rice 03 February 2008 [/td][/tr][tr][td=1,1,130] [/td][td=1,1,357]Steven Gerrard will head off on international duty this week knowing England fans rate him the country's finest. [/td][/tr][tr][td=2,1,487]Supporters who visited TheFA.com voted Gerrard England's best player during 2007.

The Liverpool midfielder missed just one international fixture throughout the 12 months, taking his haul of caps to 63.

The year saw him wear the captain's armband on five occasions. He also scored two goals

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2008 08:34 PM | Show all posts
CROUCH: CARRA COULD PLAY ANYWHERE
Jimmy Rice 03 February 2008
Peter Crouch claims teammate Jamie Carragher could play anywhere on the pitch following the defender's antics down the right on Saturday.
Carra set up the big man's opening goal against Sunderland with a pinpoint cross from the right flank.

It came after Rafa Benitez asked his vice-captain to fill in at full-back for the day.

"He was quick to mention the cross in the dressing room after!" said Crouch.

"But no, he's a top-class player who could play in any position. You could see he has great delivery when he gets down the right and I've got to thank him."

Crouch admits he and his teammates have let themselves down since Christmas but the 6ft 7 striker is confident Saturday's 3-0 victory can be the catalyst for greater success over the coming months.

"It's a very important result," said the 27-year-old. "We've let ourselves down of late considering the results that are expected at this club.

"The first half was nervy but, once we scored one, you could see it was a different game. Everyone was more relaxed and confident on the ball. We all started playing and we looked a really good side again. We can take heart from that and hopefully we can go on a good run now."

Much is made of the role Rafa Benitez gives to Crouch, but the man himself isn't the type to go knocking on the manager's door demanding more games.

He explained: "For me, I've just got to keep my head down, work hard and try to impress whenever I get the chance. Hopefully I've done that against Sunderland and hopefully I'll get a chance in the next couple of games.

"I always feel I make an impact in the Premier League but I've just got to make sure that when I get the chance I take it."

Next up for Crouch is England's friendly against Switzerland on Wednesday. So, how does he assess his chances of making Fabio Capello's first starting XI?

"I've got no idea," he claimed. "I'm obviously pleased to be in the squad. I've done well for England in the past, so hopefully under this manager I can continue that.

"It feels like a new era. We all know his track record over the past few years and let's hope he can take England to some major finals and somewhere we deserve to be."

mamat nih tatau ke carra start his career playing right back?

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-2-2008 08:36 PM | Show all posts
[table=487][tr][td=2,1,487]PEPE BREAKS ANFIELD RECORD
Jimmy Rice 03 February 2008 [/td][/tr][tr][td=1,1,130] [/td][td=1,1,357]Liverpool's clean sheet against Sunderland saw Pepe Reina break another club record. [/td][/tr][tr][td=2,1,487]The Spanish international became the quickest goalkeeper in Anfield history to keep 50 shut-outs in the league.

It has taken Reina 92 games to reach his half century

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2008 08:40 PM | Show all posts
Rafa to lose key pair for hearing

The last thing Rafa Benitez needs is to lose key players as he tries to hold on to his job, but captain Steven Gerrard and vice-captain Jamie Carragher could be indisposed at crucial times over the next few weeks.

Gerrard and Carragher have been told they will have to give evidence in person in a case brought by Trading Standards against sports memorabilia company Sporting Icons.

The firm is accused of falsely claiming that the signatures on shirts and other items they have sold are those of the Liverpool pair and other sporting stars. Graeme Walker and former business partner Faz Madani deny 106 specimen charges under the Trades Descriptions Act. Walker also denies theft.  The case is due to begin at Chester Crown Court on Tuesday. Carragher, Gerrard and the club claim they had been led to be believe that only written submissions were needed.

A key date in the case may be March 11, when Liverpool will be in Milan for the second leg of their Champions League tie against Inter.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2008 08:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by conan at 3-2-2008 06:33 PM
Alonso leads Kop clearout

Rafa Benitez is ready to launch a clearout at Anfield with Xabi Alonso set to leave the club.

The Liverpool manager will offload Alonso, former Southampton and Ast ...

yg offload kewell tuh memang patut pon....teringat lagi statement yg dia buat masa join libepul dulu...
offload lain lain tuh plak...i think rafa shoud get rid of himself first laa....

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2008 08:45 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by conan at 3-2-2008 08:40 PM
Rafa to lose key pair for hearing

The last thing Rafa Benitez needs is to lose key players as he tries to hold on to his job, but captain Steven Gerrard  ...

owwhhhh... ingatkan minggu depan

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2008 08:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hasribus at 3-2-2008 08:40 PM

yg offload kewell tuh memang patut pon....teringat lagi statement yg dia buat masa join libepul dulu...
offload lain lain tuh plak...i think rafa shoud get rid of himself first laa....

yg tuu aku setuju...maybe liv perlukan nafas baru
ambik jerlaa rijkaard

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2008 08:47 PM | Show all posts
suduland should get one peno due to carra's handball.. tapi ref tuh tak nampak kot.. so NASEB BAIKKKKK...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2008 10:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by conan at 3-2-2008 08:34 PM
CROUCH: CARRA COULD PLAY ANYWHERE
Jimmy Rice 03 February 2008 Peter Crouch claims teammate Jamie Carragher could play anywhere on  ...

jgn soh shoot penalti sudahhh

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2008 11:41 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by conan at 3-2-2008 08:47 PM
suduland should get one peno due to carra's handball.. tapi ref tuh tak nampak kot.. so NASEB BAIKKKKK...

NASEB BAIK SANGAT..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-2-2008 11:46 PM | Show all posts
ssape agaknye pak rafa nk bwk kali ni ..   punah la arapan celsi nk pegang bpl nex sizen cmni

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2008 12:19 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by brader_jon at 3-2-2008 07:36 PM
yeay..... menang...

nukilan ko bertajuk ,"lelaki itu" ,x masuk final ak?

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2008 12:20 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by conan at 3-2-2008 07:52 PM
sakit mata bang? :eek:

nk kena ceum? :eek:

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2008 12:28 AM | Show all posts

Reply #176 conan's post

voronin bukan baru beli ke? ehehhehe mmg patut kena jual pun..arap2 pak rafa tak kena buang end of sizen

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-5-2024 09:25 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.084348 second(s), 49 queries .