Author: katt

Korean Entertainment News 2011

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 20-5-2009 02:35 PM | Show all posts
May 19, 2009

CJ and Showbox ink Cannes deals
'Thirst,' 'Mother' sell, as well as disaster movie 'Haeundae'

By Patrick Frater

CANNES -- Korea's major studio groups, CJ Entertainment and Showbox, have put some life back into the country's flagging film export business with a string of Cannes sales.

On Competition title "Thirst," CJ inked with Lola Film for Spain, Paris Filmes for Brazil, Edko for Hong Kong, Avsar Film for Turkey and Discovery for the ex-Yugoslavia territories.

Un Certain Regard pic "Mother" found distribution homes with Eco Film in Portugal, Catchplay in Taiwan, Edko in Hong Kong and Discovery for the ex-Yugoslavia.

Big-budget disaster movie "Haeundae" washed up in the U.K. with Optimum, in Germany with Splendid and in Hong Kong with Edko.

Showbox presold big-budget historical martial arts title "The Sword With No Name" (aka "the Last Empress") for German-speaking Europe and Benelux to Splendid Films, for the U.K. to Showbox Media Group, for Turkey to Horizon International and for Taiwan to Catchplay. The picture from director Kim Yong-kyun,stars Cho Seung-woo and Su Ae and and will be delivered this autumn.

Crime drama "The Scam" (from Bidangil Pictures, producers of "The Chaser") was sold to Melting Culture for China, Catchplay for Taiwan, Hwa Yea Multimedia for Malaysia & Brunei and Horizon International for Turkey.

"More Than Blue" was sold across Asia, with H.G.C. Entertainment taking rights in China, Intercontinental Films taking Hong Kong and Macau, Catchplay taking Taiwan, Hwa Yea Multimedia taking Malaysia and Brunei, BHD taking Vietnam and Way Rich Source Asia taking Mongolia.

Taiwan's Catchplay bought packages of titles from both Korean groups. From Showbox it bought 21 new and library titles including the upcoming Australia-set thriller "A Million" and kidnap thriller "Missing." "Missing" also was sold to the U.K.'s showbox Media.

Throughout the market, Showbox continued to add to its slate with the addition of the summer horror genre movie "Possessed," which is set for local release in July.

Source: hollywoodreporter.com

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-5-2009 04:49 PM | Show all posts
May 20, 2009

Jackie Chan to bring 'gift of hope'  

The world's greatest stunt action superstar Jackie Chan will come back to the city that granted him an honorary citizenship.
The "Rush Hour" and " Police Story" star will be in the southeastern city of Tongyeong today and tomorrow. Chan visited Tongyeong four years ago to donate 100 million won worth of computers and clothes and to establish a 20 million won scholarship endowment for the city's orphans.

In an official statement, the city of Tongyeong said Chan will spend two days in the city and his itineary includes having lunch with orphans.

The 55-year-old will also be featured in a special event sponsored by SBS called "Jackie Chan's Project Hope" with the action star participating in tight-rope walking, bobbing-for-snacks, relay racing, and couple racing.

Tomorrow, Chan is scheduled to take part in the clean-up of a local beach and a bicycle riding event.

Credits: kws@heraldm.com
http://www.koreaherald.co.kr/NEW ... 21/200905210015.asp

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-5-2009 04:50 PM | Show all posts
May 20, 2009

Jun Ji-hyun bets on her 'new identity'

"My Sassy Girl" star Jun Ji-hyun is coming back on the silver screen again, this time not only for local moviegoers but for international audiences.

"Blood: The Last Vampire," starring Jun as the title character, will hit theaters in Japan on May 29, followed by releases in Hong Kong, Singapore and other Asian markets in June. The Korean release is slated for June 11 and it will debut in the United States in July.

"I felt a lot of pressure about whatever I did in Korea because the media here tended to overate my performance, but when I was on the shooting set for 'Blood,' nobody paid particular attention to me," Jun said in an interview with The Herald Business.

"It would be very difficult for me to take up a vampire role in the Korean film market, and even if I got the role, I might be unable to shake off my old image, but I discovered my new identity thanks to the project abroad."

Jun is an A-list actress in Korea and her profile stands out throughout Asia thanks to the enormous success of "My Sassy Girl," a romantic comedy that helped fuel the Korean Wave. However, in the handful of films she has starred in since "My Sassy Girl" were less successful, despite her continued popularity as a model for TV commercials.

Now, 12 years since her modeling debut, she aims to reconfigure her image through "Blood," a remake of a Japanese animation of the same title that marks her arrival in Hollywood. In Hollywood she is using "Gianna Jun" as her official English name, following advice that her Korean name is hard to pronounce.

Jun's decision to join the shooting of the Hollywood action film is not only for broadening her career outside Korea but also going beyond the limits of a language barrier. "Blood" centers around action sequences, helping Jun reach a broader range of viewers in English-speaking countries. But this came with a downside: The action scenes turned out to be fairly demanding.

"It was so hard that I thought I would never take a role in an action film again, but in retrospect I believe it was a good decision because the film helped reveal something new in me," Jun said.

In the movie, she plays Saya, a human-vampire hybrid who hunts vampires for food. Jun went through new experiences such as wire action and martial arts sequences, a departure from her "Sassy Girl" image as an attractive woman who never hesitates to smash her boyfriend to hide her tender side.

Jun also brushed aside the mobile phone duplication incident involving her management agency, adding that she felt sorry for her agency's staff members who had to endure negative media coverage. But the real challenge is whether Jun can pull off a commercial success this time around with "Blood." In recent years she has struggled on the big screen, despite her status as the most sought-after fashion icon who has won a slew of lucrative TV advertisement deals.

Last year, she played opposite award-winning actor Hwang Jung-min in "A Man Once a Superman" amid renewed attention for her film career, but the movie was not well-received in the domestic market.

Similarly, Jun's other films such as "Daisy" (2006), "Windstruck" (2004) and "The Uninvited" (2003) drew tepid reactions from moviegoers.

By Yang Sung-jin (insight@heraldm.com) via koreaherald.co.kr

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-5-2009 04:52 PM | Show all posts
May 20, 2009

G.O.D. member makes comeback  

Former member of the R&B supergroup G.O.D. Kim Tae-woo announced on Tuesday the release of his new digital single appropriately titled "Memories and Reminiscence."

The 28-year-old singer said the song was a gift to his loyal fans that waited for his return after he was discharged last February from his mandatory two-year military stint.

The new release reunites Kim with his former band-mates who are featured prominently throughout the track -- almost to the point that fans have been calling the release an unofficial reunion.

Kim said he began work on the composition of the track while still serving in the ROK Army thinking back to his days as the lead vocalist of the group. G.O.D. was one of the biggest K-pop acts from 1999 to 2005, when the band split amicably.

With his 6ft. 2in. stocky frame always threatening to overshadow his fellow band mates, Kim has been involved in various extracurricular activities after the split. He has lent his vocal services to other K-pop and hip hop acts such as MC Mong and Suho.

According to the singer's management camp Polaris Entertainment, "We thought this single was going to be just a Kim Tae-woo comeback piece, but after we released the teaser to the music video for the song, which featured participation from his former band mates Son Ho-young and Danny Ahn, it was as if we were seeing the group back together again and harmonizing."

Kim is scheduled to perform for a weeklong concert series titled "Stars on Stage" at the Chungmoo Art Hall, which begins May 26.

Credits: kws@heraldm.com
http://www.koreaherald.co.kr/NEW ... 21/200905210014.asp

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-5-2009 05:28 PM | Show all posts
May 20, 2009

Korea, China team up for 3D action flick

Production companies from Korea and China will team up to bring a stereoscopic 3-D action film titled "Legend of the Magic Bell," to the big screen.

Announced Monday during a news conference at the on-going 62nd annual Cannes Film Festival, the $30 million film will be fronted by John Woo and Terence Chang's Lion Rock Entertainment, Kim Jong-hak Productions and Tosoa Entertainment.

"Based on Chinese legends and folklore, I'll be directing this film and we'll try to reach out to the world through this project," Kim said. "We are currently in negotiations with Won Bin and Rain to take on the film's leading male role and we'll come to an agreement once the script has been completed and finalized."

Kim Jong-hak, director of the hit 2007 MBC fantasy-action television series "The Great King & Four Guardians," will helm the picture from a screenplay by Guo Zheng who penned last year's John Woo epic "Red Cliff" and its sequel.

Production will begin early next year and is set for release in late 2011 or early 2012. Hong Kong's Golden Network Asia will be tasked with international distribution.

The plot for the film was inspired by the classic Chinese folk story "Shan Hai Jing (The Classic of Mountains and Seas)" and is set in a world where humans co-exist with demons. It follows a human warrior who falls in love with a beautiful demon bodyguard "setting off a cycle of love and death spanning 5,000 years." "I intend to shoot the film in 3-D so that the audiences can feel the dangers and delights of the story as if they are really traveling alongside the characters on their epic journey, feeling their emotions and heartache," Kim elaborated.

The team of Woo and Chang who form their Lion Rock Productions were responsible for international blockbusters "Face/Off" and "Mission Impossible 2."

Chang could not attend Monday's news conference due to ill health but said in a written statement, "Through mysticism and wizardry, this picture will appeal to everyone looking for an exciting time at the movies. I was floored by the extraordinary direction and visual style of Kim after seeing his TV series and that is why I feel he is the best choice to direct this ambitious film."

The lead actress will be Taiwanese newcomer Renee Yuan, who recently scored a hit with the film "Love Me Again." "I personally love fantasy films and I feel honored to be in such a grand scale project working with director Kim," she said at the news conference.

"I'm feeling a lot of pressure and responsibility to do a good job these days so I've been training hard in martial arts and dance."

By Song Woong-ki (kws@heraldm.com) via koreaherald.co.kr

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-5-2009 06:49 PM | Show all posts
News Index page 10

May 18, 2009: China, Korea team on $30 mil 3-D project
May 21: Motherhood gone awry shows offensive streak of human nature / MOTHER review
May 19: Kim Tae-woo Reunites g.o.d  
May 20: Film 'Mother' Sold to Four Countries at Cannes
May 21: BoA Steals Limelight in US
May 21: Bong's 'Mother' Highlights Maternal Love
May 21: Lana Park and Wheesung to Perform in L.A.  
May 22: Daniel Henney Stars in an American Series
May 22: Kwon Soon-hwon Ventures Out of BoA's Shadow
May 22: Henney's US TV Series to Air in Fall
May 22: Local Pop Culture Facing New Challenges
May 21: 'Sophie's Revenge' nabs buyers
May 22: Actress Yeo Woon-gae, 69, Dies of Lung Cancer
May 22: Big Bang duo star in murder movie
May 22: Scene on the big screen
May 22: Josee star sails into town to promote 態oat

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 20-5-2009 11:54 PM | Show all posts
May 18, 2009

China, Korea team on $30 mil 3-D project
Backing Mandarin-language 'Legend of the Magic Bell'

By Patrick Frater

CANNES -- Investors from China and Korea have teamed to produce "Legend of the Magic Bell," the first stereoscopic 3-D film from the two countries.

The $30 million picture is backed by John Woo and Terence Chang's Lion Rock Entertainment, Kimjonghak Production and Tosoa Entertainment and produced by Chang.

Kim Jonghak will direct the Mandarin-language picture from a screenplay by Guo Zheng ("Red Cliff"). It will shoot beginning early next year and is set for delivery in late 2011 or early 2012. Hong Kong's Golden Network Asia is handling international sales.

The story was inspired by Chinese classic Shan Hai Jing ("The Classic of Mountains and Seas") and is set in a world where humans co-exist with demons. It follows a human warrior who falls in love with a beautiful demon bodyguard, setting off a cycle of love and death spanning 5,000 years.

"I intend to shoot the film in 3-D so that the audiences can feel the dangers and delights of the story as if they are really traveling alongside the characters on their epic journey, feeling their emotions and heartache," Kim said at a news conference in Cannes.

Kim is known as one of Korea's leading TV directors and was responsible for the hit "Legend."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-5-2009 12:49 PM | Show all posts
May 21, 2009

Movie Review
Motherhood gone awry shows offensive streak of human nature

By Shin Hae-in

SEOUL, May 21 (Yonhap) -- A mother's love is divine, but only for her child. Protecting one's own child sometimes means harming another's -- a hoggish aspect of human virtue that often goes unnoticed, and even condoned.

Following his record-breaking monster movie "The Host" -- the first South Korean film to surpass the 10-million viewer mark at the domestic box office -- director Bong Joon-ho has returned with "Mother," a haunting noir that became his latest Cannes film fest entry. It premiered in the non-competition Un Certain Regard section.

Like his previous features, which offers riotous entertainment at first glance, "Mother" professes to be a simple enough tear-shedding ode to mothers featuring a widow's desperate search for the killer that framed her mentally handicapped son for a brutal murder.

But at some point during its lengthy two hour-running time, the film suddenly points at socio-political and psychological commentaries that leave viewers in shock and goose bumps long after the film's final images have faded.

Do-jun (Won-bin), a shy and reclusive 28-year-old, lives in a small shady provincial Korean town with his mother Hye-ja (Kim Hye-ja), whose only purpose in life is looking after her mentally challenged son.

When a horrific murder of a high school girl occurs in this normally quiet town, police pin the murder on Do-jun, who was a crime scene witness and has no alibi. Convinced of her son's innocence and angered by authorities' unsympathetic response to his vulnerable condition, Hye-ja turns first to a pricey, arrogant lawyer and then to her son's seemingly depraved friend who advises her not to trust anyone and go find the killer herself.

Taking matters into her own hands, the petit, sad-eyed woman lands upon dark secrets involving the murdered girl and the villagers. Meanwhile, encouraged by his mother to jog his memories of the night of the crime, Do-jun is reminded of a discomforting incident that led to Hye-ja's excessive maternal devotion.

"I wanted to stretch motherhood to the extreme and see how far it can go in a cinematic reality," Bong said after the film's Seoul preview Wednesday night. "This film was a new challenge to me in a sense that I touched on the strongest force and the core of human relationships."

While never abandoning his characteristic craftsmanship to stay dark, brisk and suspenseful, with twists manifesting at the exact moments to sustain the tension, Bong certainly appears to have tested new limits in "Mother," continuously questioning whether maternal devotion really take precedence over all else.

Although "Mother" slots in somewhere between the large-scale and absurdist elements of "The Host" and the plot-driven and realistic "Memories of Murder," it still seems to fall short of being the 40-year-old Korean auteur's best film to date -- it is too lengthy and its plot has holes unfilled even after the credits roll.

But considering "Mother" is only a fourth feature to his credit, the film does help solidify Bong's status as one of the gifted directors of his generation in and out of Korea. While still looking to the decades-old genre of film noir for inspiration, Bong chooses to create a modern aesthetic saturated with moral gravity, relying on his talent to stay focused and composed through the end.

Opening with a surrealist and somewhat hilarious sequence of the fickle heroine making odd dance moves in the middle of a plain, "Mother" will leave viewers pondering about its implications long after the film's haunting final images have faded.

The film, applauded as a "strong Hitchcockian thriller" and "worth acceptance to official competition selection" after its Cannes premiere last week, will hit the local theaters at May 28.

Credits: hayney@yna.co.kr via yonhapnews.co.kr

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 21-5-2009 04:40 PM | Show all posts
May 19, 2009

Kim Tae-woo Reunites g.o.d  

Singer Kim Tae-woo has finished his mandatory military service and has returned to resume his singing career. The former vocalist of male group g.o.d. has even brought together the members of his group for his new song. Kim抯 representative said that he has prepared a new song titled 揗emories and Nostalgia,

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-5-2009 04:42 PM | Show all posts
May 20, 2009

Film 'Mother' Sold to Four Countries at Cannes

Director Bong Jun-ho抯 new film 揗other

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-5-2009 05:05 PM | Show all posts
May 21, 2009

BoA Steals Limelight in US  

BoA, a South Korean pop star now active in the United States, is poised to take off in the United States, stealing the limelight as a promising singer.

BoA, 22, is scheduled to perform on the Main Stage of the San Francisco Pride to be held in San Francisco June 28 along with Solange Knowles, sister of Beyonce, a top American R&B singer, and rock band Cliks.

The SF Pride's Main Stage serves as a key conduit to introduce major, cutting-edge artists on the verge of stardom. During last year's pride, Lady Gaga, who has been sweeping the Billboard Charts recently, headlined the Main Stage.

Entertainment analysts say the event will help BoA get a spotlight in the world's largest album market. In fact, the Web site of the SF Pride introduces BoA as a singer who has enjoyed an extremely successful nine-year career in Asia.

In an effort to spur her U.S. activity, BoA, has signed a contract with Creative Artists Agency (CAA), the No. 1 Hollywood entertainment agency.

Under the contract, within North America, CAA is representing the 22-year-old in all areas including music, film and merchandising. The agency is mulling a U.S. tour in the late second half of the year.

BoA released her U.S. album on March 17 amid high expectations that she will be able to reenact her success story in Japan in the United States.

Source: koreatimes.co.krl

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-5-2009 12:18 PM | Show all posts
May 21, 2009

Bong's 'Mother' Highlights Maternal Love

By Lee Hyo-won
Staff Reporter

Veteran actress Kim Hye-ja stars as the feverishly devoted mother
in director Bong Joon-ho抯 new film 揗other.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-5-2009 05:13 PM | Show all posts
May 21, 2009

Lana Park and Wheesung to Perform in L.A.  

Korea抯 top ballad singers Lana Park (a.k.a. Park Jung-hyun) and Wheesung were selected to represent Korea at the Global Pop Concert to be held on June 19 at the Walt Disney Hall in the U.S.

The Los Angeles County Music Center has invited Park and Wheesung for their exceptional musical talents and popularity in Korea. A representative of Park reported that she had received invitation two months ago and has already toured the concert venue a few days ago. She is reportedly very excited to get a chance to perform in a first-class performance hall and is in the process of coming up with a repertoire that can best demonstrate her musical personality.

Park already has a following in America formed after singing the title song of a Disney animation film, 揗ulan,

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-5-2009 05:14 PM | Show all posts
May 22, 2009

Daniel Henney Stars in an American Series

Korean-American actor Daniel Henney has been cast in a new drama series in America. Titled 揟hree Rivers,

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-5-2009 08:54 PM | Show all posts
May 22, 2009

Kwon Soon-hwon Ventures Out of BoA's Shadow  

Kwon Soon-hwon

Being the sibling of a celebrity is never easy, and pianist Kwon Soon-hwon too is perhaps better known as the elder brother of K-pop megastar BoA, rather than a musician in his own right. But giving his first concert, "Kwon Soon-hwon's Easy Classic" this summer, he ventures forth under his steam after appearing as a guest at his sister's fan meeting event in 2002.

"Whenever I forget to say hi to someone, or have an argument with other people, I am seen as rude," he says. "It's okay when such criticism is directed at me only, but when it goes beyond that to hurt my sister and my family, it's difficult to take."  

Kwon set up digital music label called Neo Musica last year and has been working as a producer as well as a pianist. His music is distributed only online, but there it is popular, with his playing of Beethoven and Chopin ranked high in the classical music section of popular music streaming sites such as Bugs Music and Melon.

"When I learn how to drive, I start with a small car instead of an expensive imported car, and likewise I wanted to introduce an easy and accessible way to learn classical music, rather than picking difficult pieces," he says.

In the upcoming "Easy Classic" concert, Kwon's will play his own arrangements, and he will also offer a commentary to help the audience understand the music better. A dance troupe will dance to Igor Stravinsky's "etrushka," and even some orchestral music recorded in advance will be played, something that has been taboo in the classical music world.

Kwon says his role model is Ryuichi Sakamoto, who composed the original soundtrack for "The Last Emperor" and also works as an actor and model.   

Credits: englishnews@chosun.com

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-5-2009 01:10 AM | Show all posts
May 22, 2009

Henney's US TV Series to Air in Fall

By Lee Hyo-won
Staff Reporter

Actor Daniel Henney

"Three Rivers," a new American TV drama starring heartthrob Daniel Henney, is set to air in the fall, according to the recently released CBS 2009-2010 primetime schedule.

The 29-year-old recently made his Hollywood debut in "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" opposite Hugh Jackman, and had appeared in the pilot of Three Rivers.

In the upcoming medical drama about organ transplants, the Korean-American actor will play the role of Dr. David Lee, "a womanizing surgical resident who's broken as many hearts as he's replaced," according to a statement released by the broadcaster. His co-stars include Alex O'Loughlin ("Moonlight") and Katherine Moenning ("The L Word"), Julia Ormond ("The Curious Case of Benjamin Button").

The former model rose to stardom here through the TV soap "My Lovely Samsoon" and romantic comedy "Seducing Mr. Robin," and received critical acclaim for the film "My Father."

"Three Rivers" is scheduled to show at 8 p.m. Sundays on CBS.

Credits: hyowlee@koreatimes.co.kr

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 23-5-2009 01:49 AM | Show all posts
May 22, 2009

Local Pop Culture Facing New Challenges

By Chung Ah-young
Staff Reporter

Clockwise from top left, Korean blockbuster film

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-5-2009 12:35 PM | Show all posts
May 21, 2009

'Sophie's Revenge' nabs buyers
Zhang Ziyi stars in Eva Jin's romantic comedy

By Patrick Frater

CANNES -- The Zhang Ziyi starrer "Sophie's Revenge" was a strong seller for CJ Entertainment and Edko Films which are jointly handling international sales.

For Japan, the romantic comedy was co-acquired by Nettai Museum and Media Factory in a deal handled by CJ. In deals handled by Edko, it was sold to Parkit Films for Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei, to BHD for Vietnam and to M Pictures for Thailand.

The China-South Korea co-production, about a young woman who employs scientific methods to win back her fiance, is directed by Eva Jin and also stars China's Fan Bingbing and Korea's So Ji-sub.

Separately, CJ also added to its string of sales on Cannes festival titles. "Thirst" was licensed to MFA+ for Germany, to Ecofilmes for Portugal, to Discovery for the Ex-Yugoslavia territories. "Mother" went to Paris Filmes for Brazil, while Madman Entertainment took both titles for Australia.

Disaster movie "Haeundae" was acquired by Madman in Australia and Visicom Suraya for Vietnam.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-5-2009 12:39 PM | Show all posts
Thanks to tiki_sg - soompi.com

May 22, 2009

Actress Yeo Woon-gae, 69, Dies of Lung Cancer

By Lee Hyo-won
Staff Reporter

Actress Yeo Woon-gae, who had been battling lung cancer, passed away around 8 p.m., Friday, at Incheon Catholic Medical Center. She was 69.

In 2007, the veteran TV personality had been diagnosed with kidney cancer while shooting the SBS drama "King and I," but continued taking on her signature feisty grandmother roles. She had apparently recovered, and the husky-voiced actress had been starring in the ongoing "Janghwa and Hongryeon" (KBS2).

She had to quit the show however due to pneumonia, which was later determined to have been a side effect of cancer metastases. The kidney cancer had apparently spread to her lungs and Yeo was checked into an intensive care unit earlier this month. According to local reports she is said to have lost consciousness a few days ago and had since been on life support.

Yeo stepped into the world of acting while she was a high school student and continued her passion as a literature major at Korea University. In the 1950s and `60s she was known, along with other veteran actors including Lee Soon-jae, as the original stars of "daehakgeuk" or amateur student theaters.

In 1962 she made her professional debut as part of a theater troupe and then moved to TV. She is famous for having assumed "grandmother" roles since her 20s, from "Toji" (1986) to "Jewel in the Palace" (2003).

A ceremonial funeral hall for Yeo will be set up in Yonsei University Severance Hospital.

Credits: hyowlee@koreatimes.co.kr

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-5-2009 12:41 PM | Show all posts
May 22, 2009

Big Bang duo star in murder movie

Two members of the boy band Big Bang have been cast in the TV movie

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-5-2024 04:21 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072786 second(s), 41 queries .