Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3222|Reply: 5

[MajalahSains.Com] : Berita Penerima Hadiah Nobel Fizik 2009

[Copy link]
Post time 8-10-2009 07:22 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Salam Sejahtera!

Setiaptahun akan Royal Swedish of Science di Stockholm, Sweden akanmengumumkan Pemenang hadian Nobel dalam bidang Sains Tulen dan SainsSosial. Hadiah Nobel Fizik tahun 2009 dikongsi bersama 3 saintis yangmempelopori bidang cahaya dan digelar '
Masters of Light'. Ikuti kisah pemenang Hadiah Nobel 2009 di MajalahSains.Com
http://majalahsains.com/2009/10/3-saintis-berkongsi-hadiah-nobel-fizik-2009/

Editor MajalahSains.Com
www.majalahsains.com

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-10-2009 09:03 AM | Show all posts
boleh hasilkan satu artikel tak , tengok depa punay profiles, the uni policy for research, the expertise, the human capital semau tu ....

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2009 09:04 AM | Show all posts
I have seen it this morning ......

banyak yg medical and chemistry tu in molecular genetics punya field kan....

any comments?

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2009 09:05 AM | Show all posts
look how humble , and  passionate they are......................

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2009 09:10 AM | Show all posts
an excerpt of the interview : Courtesy from http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/chemistry/laureates/2009/ramakrishnan-telephone.html

The i nterview
"And I used to subscribe to Scientific American and I found that there were all these wonderful discoveries happening in biology"

Telephone interview with Venkatraman Ramakrishnan immediately following the announcement of the 2009 Nobel Prize in Chemistry, 7 October 2009. The interviewer is Adam Smith, Editor-in-Chief of Nobelprize.org.

[Venkatraman Ramakrishnan] Hello?

[Adam Smith] Hello. Professor Ramakrishnan?

[VR] Yes.

[AS] Hello, my name's Adam Smith. I'm calling from the official web site of the Nobel Foundation in Stockholm.

[VR] Yes.

[AS] We have a tradition of recording very short interviews with new Laureates. May I offer you my congratulations and speak to you for a few minutes?

[VR] Yes. Thank you.

[AS] You started out as a physicist, and I just wanted to ask what attracted you to biology in the first place?

[VR] Well, I'll be honest with you. I was a theoretical physicist but my Ph.D. work was on a problem that was not particularly interesting to me at the time. And I used to subscribe to Scientific American and I found that there were all these wonderful discoveries happening in biology and I also knew that a number of physicists had gone into biology and been successful. So, I decided to switch.

[AS] Well so many, like Francis Crick, and so many others who moved into molecular biology for instance ...

[VR] Yes, exactly. In fact many from my own lab, you know, where I work.

[AS] That's right. And you do work at the LMB in Cambridge, this marvelous place where so many great ideas have come from. What is it that makes it so special?

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2009 09:16 AM | Show all posts
well...such a non conventional move

Use magic Report

Follow Us
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-5-2024 04:18 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053045 second(s), 32 queries .