Thor : The Dark World

[Copy link]
Post time 21-11-2013 02:19 PM | Show all posts
annehuda posted on 21-11-2013 12:55 PM
citer hantu thailand dik non

oh, terer akak cakap Thai

akak jer lah bukak thread tu, bagi tacang dekat diri sundri

kita tak minat felem siam ni

rasanya haritu nampak banner dekat LRT PUTRA felem pasal TOMYAM, pasal TOMYAM pun kena bertumbuk ka?

namkrap ka prong kap kap kap kong kek

kawal sikap.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 21-11-2013 02:23 PM | Show all posts
Kassim_Patalon posted on 21-11-2013 02:19 PM
oh, terer akak cakap Thai

akak jer lah bukak thread tu, bagi tacang dekat diri sundri

walaupun akak momod bod wayang akak mane leh kasi tacang kt diri sendiri dik non...

dah dah kembali ke pangkal jalan koser nk OT OT

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2013 10:11 PM | Show all posts
ashk4nn posted on 8-11-2013 03:04 PM
tgk jumaat minggu lepas. mmg banyak lawak je. yg ending kt hujung2, cleaner panggung duk suh duduk l ...

actually scene kat ending credit tu bukan trend baru...zaman 80-an, time arnold schwarzenegger dok jadi hero lagi dah ada...time kecik2 dulu zaman video tape lagi, i selalu tunggu sampai abis kredit sbb nak tgk kot2 ada scene hujung2...so,bila 1-2 tahun ni bila ada balik trend camtu, i dgn my husband memang akan tggu sampai abis credit...hehe...

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2013 04:05 AM | Show all posts
exclusive_vvip posted on 28-11-2013 10:11 PM
actually scene kat ending credit tu bukan trend baru...zaman 80-an, time arnold schwarzenegger dok ...

felem Marvel jah yang ada post-credit scene

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2013 08:27 AM | Show all posts
Kassim_Patalon posted on 29-11-2013 04:05 AM
felem Marvel jah yang ada post-credit scene

ya kah uols?...seingat i,time video tape lagi dah penah ada dah post-credit scene tu...ke i yg terlebih ingatan?...cuma yg i pasti, bukan citer marvel je yg ada post credit scene tu...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-11-2013 08:32 AM | Show all posts
exclusive_vvip posted on 29-11-2013 08:27 AM
ya kah uols?...seingat i,time video tape lagi dah penah ada dah post-credit scene tu...ke i yg ter ...

maksud die.. la ni di era 2000an marvel jah yg rajin wat post-credit scene tu.

tp mane ade. ada jah pilem lain yg bukan marvel post-credit tu wahai dik non @Kassim_Patalon oii....green lantern pun ade tau

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 9-1-2014 11:14 AM | Show all posts
Does Tom Hiddleston Have A Marvelous Secret?
Marvel's 'Thor: The Dark World' Blu-ray release includes a short film called 'All Hail the King.' Is it about Loki?

Something is awesome in the state of Asgard.

As per their custom, Marvel Studios will unveil a new short film when they release "Thor: The Dark World" on Blu-ray and DVD next month. The new Marvel: One-Shot is called "All Hail the King," and while there are no official details just yet, the title alone gives us something to work with.

Turn back now if, for whatever very bad reason, you haven't seen the "Thor" sequel yet. Otherwise, put on your horn-rimmed tin-foil hats, and we'll continue together.

A title like "All Hail the King," in connection with "Thor: The Dark World," can really only mean one thing: Tom Hiddleston's Loki is involved. When the "Thor" sequel ended, everyone in Asgard assumed Thor's trickster brother to be dead, killed in battle against the vicious Malekith the Accursed. That's not what happened, of course. Loki faked his own death, stole his way back to Asgard, and somehow usurped the throne from his adoptive father, Odin. By the end of "Dark World," Loki wore both Odin's face and Asgard's crown, with the fate of the true Odin left up to the viewer's imagination.

The Loki twist certainly sets things up for another epic "Thor" sequel, or even a third "Avengers" film, once Thanos and his minions are pulled into the mix. But fans want Loki sooner than that. They want him now, actually, in a movie all his own, if the online petition for a "Loki" solo movie is any indication. It makes sense for Marvel to give fans what they want, albeit in a smaller capacity than a full-length feature-film. A short movie all about Loki, focusing on his new reign as Asgard's king, will whet some of those fans' appetites, if only for a time.

The big wrinkle in the Loki short film theory, however, is this: how does Ben Kingsley fit in? Just a few months ago, the "Iron Man 3" actor confirmed his participation in an upcoming Marvel project. Shouldn't he be more at the center of "All Hail the King," then? How would he fit into a Loki-centric vision?

Easy! Just as Loki had cause to shape-shift into Chris Evans' Captain America during "The Dark World," there will be some unforeseen reason for Hiddleston's Loki to appear as Kingsley's "Mandarin" at some point during "All Hail the King." Case closed.

Well, not quite case closed. As with all things Marvel, it's best not to consider anything locked-and-loaded until official word comes down from on high. But with the "Thor" Blu-ray scheduled to arrive at the end of February, it's a safe bet that we'll have an official answer one way or another before too long.

What do you think "All Hail the King" is about? Do you think it's a Loki story? Hit us in the comments section below with your thoughts and theories!

link : http://www.mtv.com/news/articles ... hail-the-king.jhtml

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

27-5-2024 04:16 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.191980 second(s), 29 queries .